Tuesday, February 27, 2007

February 22 - Refund received

True to their word, Web Colleagues refunded my $49 in 4 days. During that time, I wrote to Ms. Kauth’s site asking them the questions I should have asked Web Colleagues & this morning I received some answers (following is a copy of the email I wrote to online-data-entry-jobs.com at odejobs@yahoo.com– their answers are in bold):

I’d like to know if any part of your data entry program requires me to join ClickBank? Yes you will have to join clickbank as they are the ones that will be issuing you your paycheck.

If so, do I only make money with your program by typing ads for ClickBank products or services? You will be making commission off of each product that is bought from your link.

Do I have to place & pay for ads on Google or Yahoo to make money with your program? We have free methods for you to use or you can use google or yahoo.

Will I be paid only when people click through & make a purchase through a link I have posted? You are paid a commission when someone buys the product you are promoting.

Is payment to me dependent on other people joining your program or by my becoming an affiliate for your program? No.

Is Ms. Kauth or your site in any way connected business-wise to Gary Endres? Yes he is the webmaster.

Is your site in any way connected business-wise to http://my-data-team.com or other data entry site? Gary Endres is the webmaster for both the sites and many more.

So it turns out that data-entry-jobs-online.com is just another storefront for Mr. Endres, one that I find has been especially designed to appeal to women. I wrote back thanking them for their honest answers and asking if Ms Kauth is a real person & if that really is her story. I don’t expect an answer to this one, but you never know – someone may decide to tell the whole truth after all.

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2007 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Eman said...

In the end, does my-data-team really works as it claim?

 
At July 28, 2008 at 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned a lot from those programs. They really helped me get going and understand. I posted my commissions from using there programs on my website. http://www.squidoo.com/typeathomescams It really depends on your motivation and willingness to try everything. Otherwise I don't see people making much

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home